These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website.
2. The Website and all intellectual property protecting the Website (“Content”) are the sole and exclusive property of MBR Imports UK Ltd. You may view the Website on your computer screen and print its contents on your printer for your personal and non-commercial use only. For the avoidance of doubt, anything printed will form part of the Content. You warrant that it is legal for you to view this Website in the jurisdiction to which you are subject. You are responsible for compliance with all laws of that jurisdiction, in viewing or using the Content. All Contents of this Website are: www.uvc-lightproducts.com/mbr/
3. Licence to use the Website Provided you are eligible to use the Website you may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not without our express written consent: republish material from the Website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the Website; reproduce (by downloading or uploading), duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for commercial purposes.
4. Restricted access Access to the My Account section of the Website is restricted to registered users You have the ability to register on the Website to enable you to access restricted areas of the Website or other content or services. Wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with the Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. You are not obliged to provide us with any optional information requested. You also agree to maintain and promptly update information provided when you registered with the Website and any other information you provide to us, to keep it accurate, current and complete, and to maintain the security of your login and password. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user account. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of the Website, or the whole Website, at our discretion. We may disable your account and password at our discretion. You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website. You must not use the Website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent. You must not use the Website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via the Website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing. You agree to indemnify us, our officers, employees or licensor’s in respect of any loss that we or they may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of any provision of this section.
5. Limitations of liability The information on the Website is provided free-of-charge. You agree that you use the Website entirely at your own risk. We endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct to the best of our ability and that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date. In all other circumstances we shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to, loss of or damage to property, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance of the Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website or interactions between users of the Website (whether on-line or offline), whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, without limitation, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damage. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Website, or with any of these terms and conditions, your sole remedy, except as specifically provided in these terms and conditions, is to stop using the Website.
6. Variation We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time and without individual notice to you. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
7. Availability We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to or use of the Website with or without notice.
8. Virus Protection and Compatibility While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, we cannot guarantee that the Website is totally secure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. We do not give any warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
9. General A failure or delay by us in enforcing compliance with these terms and conditions shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these terms and conditions. If any of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. None of these terms and conditions shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
10. Law and jurisdiction These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.