The UV-C Mobile Room Steriliser is an affordable, convenient way to sterilise an entire room at the flick of a switch. Simply move this lightweight device into the centre of a room and set the timer – when you return, the room will be free from airborne contaminants and odours, and surfaces that are exposed to the light will also be sanitised.
- Size: 200 x 200 x 580 mm
- Coverage area: ~ 40m2
- UV-C wavelength: 253.7 nm
- UV intensity at 1m: 165 uW/cm2
- Power: 60 W
- Voltage supply: 220 V, 50 Hz
- Bulb lifespan: 12,000 hours of operation
- Weight: 3 Kg
- Weight with packaging: 5 Kg
For International deliveries, please contact us for shipping costs at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, please call +44(0)20 8408 7173
How it works
The UV-C Mobile Room Sterilising unit sterilises the air and surfaces using UV-C light, which kills bacteria and viruses by disrupting their protein structures. It is lightweight, and can be moved easily into any room that requires decontamination.
Hospital wards, operating theatres, residential care homes, classrooms, offices and other facilities with a continuous flow of staff, patients and visitors can harbour unseen bacteria and viruses. The risks associated with healthcare-acquired infections and cross-infections have been continuously highlighted in the media, with many hospitals closing during the winter months due to outbreaks of infections. The UV-C Mobile Room Steriliser is a cheap and effective way to decontaminate indoor air and surfaces in any environment, and it has been designed and manufactured to be affordable for every establishment. For rooms over 40 square metres, two or three units can be placed strategically around the room, giving a higher output of UV-C to achieve a kill rate of more than 99.9%. The UV-C Mobile Room Steriliser is ideal for use in prison cells, especially after a ‘dirty protest’. After the ‘soiling’ has been removed, placing the unit in the cell for 30 to 60 minutes will kill any remaining bacteria or viruses on exposed surfaces (including walls) and will sanitise the air, protecting staff against potentially harmful or contagious contaminants.
- Kills 99% of bacteria and viruses (C.difficile, norovirus, MRSA, E.coli, salmonella and mould).
- Includes timer that can be set for 15, 30 or 60 minutes to allow exit from the room in order to avoid exposure to UV-C light.
- Automatically switches off when the desired time has expired. The room can be used directly after treatment.
- Reduces allergic reactions by eliminating airborne contaminants – such as pollen and volatile organic compounds produced by photocopiers, printers and computers – in addition to killing airborne germs.
- Lightweight, portable and easy to store.
Ideal for use in
- Sluice rooms
- Toilets and bathrooms
- Residential care homes
- Nurseries and play schools
- Commercial kitchens
- Doctor’s surgeries
- Dental surgeries
- Tattoo parlours and beauty salons