Karen Wright – Cleaning Supervisor Sodexo. King Edward VI School
UV-C Light Products is an outstanding company with great products. I was fortunate enough to give the Plasma Robot a trial run and it exceeded my expectations. I trialed the Plasma Robot in King Edward VI School and the students and faculty were impressed with how clean the air became. One student said, “ the room smells so nice, it reminds me of the seaside. It is so fresh”. Upon completing the trial for the Plasma Robot, the students relentlessly asked for it back. I am pleased with the feedback from the faculty and will be talking with the school governors shortly about purchasing the Plasma Robot. I also used the UV-C Miracle Wand and the Mobile Room Steriliser. Both products saved me a lot of time and energy, as they were both very effective. The UV-C Miracle Wand is a great chemical free cleaning tool and I will be purchasing both products on my next procurement-purchasing list.
Ian Harrison – Purchasing and Health & Safety Executive
At Macdet, we ensure a safe and clean premise at all times. To ensure safety for our customers, I searched for safe, reliable, and effective products. I came across mbrdata UV-C Light Products and was immediately captivated. We purchased the Bed Vacuums and use them in hotels rooms, on bed sheets, mattresses, pillows and curtains. We also use the Miracle Wands to sterilize all types of surfaces, like keyboards, door handles, elevator buttons and more. These products are great because they are effective, easy to use, and flexible. We use the products for different applications. Another point I would add is the customer service at mbrdata UV-C Light Products, it is outstanding and commendable.
Fortuna Fatmir Head Chef Cento Restaurant – Wimbledon
Good hygiene is at the core of any successful catering business, and at Cento, as I’m sure is the case with other restaurants; we have a rigorous cleaning routine to meet all hygiene requirements. Additional hygiene re-assurance is always a good thing, and I use the UV-C Miracle Wand in the kitchen at the beginning, end and during each shift – it only takes a matter of seconds! We recently had a hygiene inspection and the inspector was highly impressed with our cleaning routine, going as far as to ask what products we were using in our cleaning regime! We showed him the UV-C Miracle Wand and explained that we use it as ‘best practice’ throughout the day and at the end of each day, after cleaning down. The wand renders these surfaces sterile and is great to use in all those hard to reach places, the sort of places the hygiene inspectors always check – like fridge handles, surfaces and cracks between appliances. Apart from that, we also use the UV-C Miracle Wand on our fresh fruit and vegetables when they first arrive at the restaurant, as it extends their shelf life! It’s even useful on bread and prevents it going mouldy. We also use the Wand on the tabletops and menus in the restaurants. Other benefit of using the UV-C Miracle Wand is that there are no added chemicals; which have to be good for our customers, the environment and our purses. Minimal training is required to using the UV-C Miracle Wand and it only takes a matter of seconds, so it is easy to build it into our regular cleaning routines and I would highly recommend using the Wand in all kitchens and restaurants.
Shaun Whatling Executive Chef at the Berkeley Hotel
No matter how vigorous our cleaning regimes are in the kitchens, there is always the potential risk that bacteria and viruses responsible for food poisoning, remains on hard to clean surfaces or appear soon afterwards. We use the Wand throughout the day and again at the end of each shift after cleaning. The UV-C Miracle Wand is safe and easy to use, simply by directly the light over the target surface for 20/45 seconds. We use it on the slicing machine, door handles, chopping boards, all washed surfaces and even the telephones. Here is what Shaun Whatling had to say about the Fridge Steriliser and Deodoriser Unit: After installing the Fridge Sterilising unit in my refrigerator at home, I was amazed at the short time it took for the unit to work. Within 2 days, the inside of the fridge and glass shelves looked as though they had been scrubbed clean! There were some produce that had wrappers around them and these wrappers felt cleaner to the touch. The fruit and vegetables stored in the fridge also felt cleaner and looked fresher and the air in the fridge smelt fresher and lighter. There was no smell from the various different foods that was stored in the fridge. This a great product and I think all households should have one in their fridge, as it will reduce the risk of cross contamination of food stored in the fridge and eliminate any germs, bacteria or mould spores that may be present on fruit and vegetables. When you consider the process of how many hands fruit and vegetables go through from the harvesting stage, and in some instances the process they go through before they appear on the supermarket shelves. They can harbour many different types of germs, bacteria and pesticides that can potentially be harmful to our health. There is no possibility of the produce in the fridge being over exposed to the ozone, as there are 2 settings and timer on the unit that comes on at intervals for a matter of seconds to work its wonders!
I have been using the Refrigerator Steriliser and Deodoriser for approximately one month now, and have definitely seen a substantial improvement in the storage life of fruit, salad and veg in my refrigerator. My wife and I shop once a week and store salads, fruit and veg over this period and found that some items would not last this time. For example ‘pre-sliced’ runner beans would not, previously last a full week; now they do and in fact often longer! At the moment I am using an Iceberg Lettuce, bought over two weeks ago (for once benefitting from a ‘2 for the price of 1’ offer) and it is still fresh! In regard to the products ability to neutralise odours, I do not, unfortunately have a good sense of smell to have noticed. However my wife does, and whereas she previously often complained of smells in the fridge, she has not done since the product was installed! All in all, the Refrigerator Steriliser and Deodoriser has been extremely beneficial, and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kool Kidz Nursery
We are a full day care nursery provider with two nursery sites in Birmingham. We first became aware of using UV-C light technology through a presentation at our nursery by representatives from mbrdata Imports. Having reviewed the benefits of using this technology, we ordered several UV-C Air Purifiers and Miracle Wands to use across both our sites. The Miracle Wands have become a very valuable part of our cleaning and sanitising routine. The Wand is now used to sanitise toys that we would have normally been washed with sanitising fluid. We are therefore not only saving money on sanitising fluid, but we are also saving time on washing and drying the toys. The ease and use of the Wand also allows us to sanitise soft furnishings/bedding and fabric toys which again would normally be much more time consuming in washing and drying with the added cost of liquids and detergents. Another observed benefit is that our staff enjoys using the Wand! We switch on our UV-C Air Purifiers first thing in the morning and leave them to run the full day we are open, one noticeable benefit is that the air feels lighter and fresher. We have also witnessed a significant rise of 30% increased attendance at both nurseries. Children are ill less often and we believe that it is because of the use of UV-C technology within our nurseries. This has enabled our children to improve in their development and achievement which is good for our standards and parents have noticed that their children are ill less often leading to better attendance at work! In our experience the products are brilliant and of huge benefit to our organisation. We personally feel the customer service and ‘after sales’ of mbrdata Imports / UV-C Light Products is second to none; one of our UV-C Air Purifiers stopped working and no sooner had we reported it, it was exchanged immediately! We are extremely satisfied and would highly recommend the use of the UV-C Miracle Wand and UV-C Air purifiers supplied by mbrdata Imports to all nurseries and day care centres. Zahra Ramsay – Administration & Finance Manager
I suffer from Hay F ever and Rhinitis and have done so for over 30 years. I have been desperate to find something to help relieve my symptoms and end many years of discomfort. A friend suggested I try the Miracle Wand on my bedding to reduce the impact dust mites might be having on my health. Hay fever and my Rhinitis have always had a big effect on my life especially during the late spring / early summer months. I do not sleep well during the night as my nose is blocked and I have trouble breathing. My sinuses are consistently blocked when I wake up in the morning and as soon as I awake I start to sneeze over and over for at least a minute. I have also struggled through exams over the years during this time. I also have to restrict the amount of time I spend outside during the summer season. I have less discomfort if I stay inside. Over the years I have also had to take time off work on several occasions. I hoped the Miracle Wand would help as I have tried so many different combinations of tablets, eye-drops, nasal sprays and injections over the years. I didn’t have anything to lose! Using the Wand was simple and quick. I used it once a day for two weeks and continue to use it once a week on my mattress, pillows and bedding. The good news is it has definitely had a positive effect on my health. My nights’ sleep has improved a great deal. I now sleep through with no breathing trouble. I wake up feeling rested and able to breathe a lot better and my sinuses are not so blocked. The sneezing has reduced significantly. I now only sneeze a few times after I wake up and then it stops. It really is a user friendly Miracle!
I have been waking up sneezing and coughing at night and in the mornings for as long as I can remember. This rhinitis combined with itchy eczema did not make for a very restful night. It had just become a way of life – albeit not a very nice one. I have a very demanding but enjoyable working life in the City. My job takes me all over the world but I started to find it a real inconvenience to maintain the high levels of energy needed to do my job. I often felt as though I was coming down with flu. This was the trigger for me to do something to improve my health. First point of attack for the rhinitis was my bed, as I had read that dust mites can be the main culprits in cases like mine. My wife started to use the UV-C Miracle Wand once a week on the surfaces in our bedroom and the UVC Bed Vac on the mattress, pillows and bedding and was interested to see if it would have any effect. After just one use the sneezing reduced during the night and I enjoyed my first unbroken night’s sleep in years. Even better, after the second use my eczema started to improve. After a month it had gone completely. Now three months on my rhinitis is under control and I generally sleep well every night. If I stay away in a hotel I quite often have a relapse – possibly due to the dust mites resident in the bed. A thought that makes coming home to my own bed even more attractive!
Tony Lloyd – Personal Trainer and owner of Fighting Fits Martial Arts School
Tony uses the UV-C Air Purifier in his personal gym and says; “Since I started using the UV-C Air Purifier, I have noticed a huge difference in the quality and freshness of the air in the gym. It has helped my clients perform a lot better when training and have helped with their stamina and they are less breathless when training. I would highly recommend this product to all personal trainers, gyms owners and for all those suffering with airborne allergies. I also use the Air Purifier in my bedroom at night, which helps me to sleep better.”
Jo and Nina
Jo, Nina’s mum says “Every little girl loves her bed-time story, and I have turned this simple routine into a way to control her eczema too. Our bed-time routine consists of the traditional bed-time story, and while I am reading with one hand, I am waving the UV-C Miracle Wand over Nina’s bed sheets, the top and bottom surface of her duvet and her pillow”. I also vacuum her mattress and pillow once a week as part of my weekly cleaning regime after using the Miracle Wand. Nina’s eczema is now under control and she is back to her normal happy, bouncy self and I no longer have to use the steroid creams on her delicate skin.” Rose Latchman-Bloom Managing Director of mbrdata UV-C Light Products says, “The house dust mite is a tiny creature that lives in every home. It mainly lives in bedrooms and mattresses where it lives off human skin scales and forms part of the dust. It usually causes no harm, but some people are allergic to the tiny droppings (faeces) of the mites which are toxic. If house dust mite is the cause of the allergy, it is impossible to keep your home permanently clear of the mites. However, the UV-C Miracle Wand, UV-C Bed Vac and UV-C Air Purifier will help to greatly reduce their numbers and ease symptoms. The main focus is usually in the bedroom.”
Delivery & Return
Delivery Charges and Returns Policy
- Benefit from shipping at cost
All MBR UV-C Light Products shipments are managed through our preferred delivery partners to ensure the equipment is handled carefully and our customers benefit from the best rates available. Unlike some suppliers there is no minimum order and we only charge you what it costs us to get the product shipped to you. UK Deliveries normally take between 5 and 7 days and we also have options for European and Worldwide deliveries – please contact us for more information or for a shipping quotation.
- Please Note
Delivery charges may vary from time to time due to increase in postal charges, which is beyond our control. Therefore, the charges stated on our website may not reflect full delivery charges for certain destinations. We reserve the right to alter the delivery charge to reflect this. If this does happen, we will contact you to advise of the additional charge, at which point you can either pay the additional charge or you have the right to cancel your order. If you are unsure or have any queries regarding these prior to you placing your order, please contact us via the contact us page and we will advise accordingly.
- MBR Imports Guarantee & Returns & Refund Policy
By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days (“Cooling off period”) of the day after the date the item is delivered. For more information, see Your Statutory Rights. Returns must be returned in the original packaging and in the original condition it was delivered to you. We’ll check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you. Returns over 30-days from the date of delivery are not accepted. Please contact Customer Service with any questions or concerns.
We would love to hear from you!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions and if you would like to find out more about our products. We also welcome requests for on-site product demonstrations for all our commercial and institutional customers.
Call us today on +44 208 540 3410
Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website.
2. The Website and all intellectual property protecting the Website (“Content”) are the sole and exclusive property of MBR Imports UK Ltd. You may view the Website on your computer screen and print its contents on your printer for your personal and non-commercial use only. For the avoidance of doubt, anything printed will form part of the Content. You warrant that it is legal for you to view this Website in the jurisdiction to which you are subject. You are responsible for compliance with all laws of that jurisdiction, in viewing or using the Content. All Contents of this Website are: www.uvc-lightproducts.com/mbr/
3. Licence to use the Website Provided you are eligible to use the Website you may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not without our express written consent: republish material from the Website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the Website; reproduce (by downloading or uploading), duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for commercial purposes.
4. Restricted access Access to the My Account section of the Website is restricted to registered users You have the ability to register on the Website to enable you to access restricted areas of the Website or other content or services. Wherever you are asked to provide information in connection with the Website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete details. You are not obliged to provide us with any optional information requested. You also agree to maintain and promptly update information provided when you registered with the Website and any other information you provide to us, to keep it accurate, current and complete, and to maintain the security of your login and password. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user account. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of the Website, or the whole Website, at our discretion. We may disable your account and password at our discretion. You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website. You must not use the Website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use the Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent. You must not use the Website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via the Website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing. You agree to indemnify us, our officers, employees or licensor’s in respect of any loss that we or they may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of any provision of this section.
5. Limitations of liability The information on the Website is provided free-of-charge. You agree that you use the Website entirely at your own risk. We endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website is correct to the best of our ability and that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date. In all other circumstances we shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to, loss of or damage to property, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance of the Website, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website or interactions between users of the Website (whether on-line or offline), whether based on contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, without limitation, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damage. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Website, or with any of these terms and conditions, your sole remedy, except as specifically provided in these terms and conditions, is to stop using the Website.
6. Variation We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time and without individual notice to you. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
7. Availability We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to or use of the Website with or without notice.
8. Virus Protection and Compatibility While certain precautions have been taken to detect computer viruses and ensure security, we cannot guarantee that the Website is totally secure. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage which occurs as a result of any virus or breach of security. We do not give any warranties as to the compatibility of the Website with your computer systems, software and/or hardware.
9. General A failure or delay by us in enforcing compliance with these terms and conditions shall not be a waiver of that or any other provision of these terms and conditions. If any of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. None of these terms and conditions shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
10. Law and jurisdiction These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.