With the current COVID-19 pandemic, increasing use of harsh chemical cleaning products is now becoming part of everyday life. Research has demonstrated that over 32% of the population in the UK are allergic to their toxic fumes that can lead to allergic reactions and bronchial problems; especially for those in the commercial cleaning industry. UV-C light will neutralise chemical residue and toxic by-products left on surfaces after routine cleaning with chemical products.
UV-C Light Products are proud to present to the market our new UV-C Hand Held Sanitiser®. The unit is powered by a custom-built battery pack providing up to 2.5 hours of usage on a single charge, easily sanitising large areas in a single operation without trailing electrical cables. It provides complete, chemical-free sanitisation using powerful germicidal ultra violet light (253.7nm), whilst leaving no harmful residue or by product.
Safe to use on all surfaces, individual items such as packages, elevator buttons, door handles, light switches, instruments, tools, utensils, fabrics etc.
Housed within a bespoke light sturdy flight case, allowing easy, safe movement from site to site and easy to use without any special training.
Safe to use in any environment, ideal for daily use and will not leave any harmful residue.
Our UV-C Hand Held Sanitiser® uses a specific and natural light frequency (253.7nm) to destroy all bacteria and viruses on hard or soft surfaces in any environment.
How it works
The UV-C Hand Held Sanitiser® using UV-C light at 253.7nm, which kills bacteria and viruses by disrupting their protein structures. It is lightweight, and can be moved easily from site to site without plugging into the electrical mains.
Hospital, residential care homes, classrooms, offices and other facilities with a continuous flow of staff, patients and visitors can harbour unseen bacteria and viruses. The UV-C Hand Held Steriliser® is an effective way to decontaminate items and surfaces in any environment and have been designed and manufactured to be affordable for every establishment.
UV-C light kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and mould:
- Rotavirus, Norovirus & Salmonella
- E-Coli & Campylobacter
- Staphylococcus and Pneumonia & flu virus
- Mould and Microorganisms
The UV-C Hand Held Sanitiser® is ideal for daily use on:
- Hard or soft surfaces and individual items such as:
- Computers keyboards, desktop peripheral and desktops
- Doorknobs, door handles and light
- Telephones, remotes controls
- Elevator buttons
- Doctors and Nurses work stations
- Kitchen countertops and utensils
- Fruit and vegetables to kill mould spores and extend shelf life (food safe)
- Works in any environment on different items and surfaces
UV-C hand Held Sanitiser® Ideal for daily use on all surfaces, individual items and fabrics in:
- GP / Dentist surgeries
- Contact Cleaning Companies
- Estate Facilities & Janitorial Management Services
- Computer Cleaning Companies / keyboards and desktop peripherals
- Office Cleaning
- IT & Maintenance
- Day Care Centres
- Nursing Homes
- Nurseries (e.g. soft play areas, toys, etc.)
- Veterinary surgeries
- Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes (it is also food safe), Bars, Gymnasiums, etc.
- All Vehicles (internal and external surfaces, fabrics, handles, etc.)