UV-C Light Products are proud to present to the market our unique and innovative UV-C Hand Held Sanitiser®. The unit is powered by a special custom-built battery pack providing up to 2.5 hours of usage on a single charge and contains a powerful UV-C lamp. This is the most powerful hand held UV-C battery operated unit available on the market worldwide and the unique design protects the user from the UV-C light whilst in operation.
The power of the UV-C lamp and unique design makes it perfect for sanitising large areas in a single operation without trailing electrical cables. Providing complete, chemical-free sanitisation using powerful germicidal ultra violet light (253.7nm), whilst leaving no harmful residue or by product.
Safe to use in any environment on all surfaces and individual items such as computer keyboards, packages, elevator buttons, door handles, light switches, instruments, tools, utensils, fabrics etc.
Designed to be used in conjunction with daily routine cleaning as ‘best practice’ to achieve the highest level of hygiene. Our UV-C light kills bacteria, viruses, microorganisms, mould and will neutralise any harmful residue or by product left on surfaces and items after routine cleaning. The UV-C Hand Held Sanitiser® can be used throughout the day and as many times as required without any special training.
Housed within a bespoke light sturdy flight case with UV protective glasses and gloves. This elegant storage case allows easy and safe movement from site to site.
How it works
UV-C light uses short-wave ultraviolet radiation, in the “C” band 253.7nm.
Also referred to as UVGI (ultraviolet germicidal irradiation), UV-C penetrates the outer structure of the cell and alters the DNA molecule, preventing replication and causing cell death. UV-C light is not a new technology for sanitising and killing germs. In fact, it has been used since the late 1800s to kill bacteria, viruses and micro-organisms.
- Model No: MBRHHS2020
- On/Off Switch
- 24W UV-C twin lamp / 253.7nm wavelength
- LED indicator
- Custom built rechargeable Battery Pack
- 5 hours on a single charge
- Open design & Reflector to enhance sterilisation
- Charger 29.4V 1A – 0.5 amp
- 100 –240V / 50 – 60 Hz
- Anti UV eye protection glasses
- Anti UV protection rubber gloves
- Aluminium storage case
- Weight with packaging 5 kg
Hospitals, residential care homes, classrooms, offices and other facilities with a continuous flow of staff, patients and visitors can harbour unseen bacteria and viruses. The UV-C Hand Held Steriliser® is an effective way to decontaminate items and surfaces in any environment and have been designed and manufactured to be affordable for every establishment.
UV-C light kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and mould:
- Rotavirus, Norovirus & Salmonella
- E-Coli & Campylobacter
- Staphylococcus and Pneumonia & flu virus
- Mould and Microorganisms
The UV-C Hand Held Sanitiser® is ideal for daily use on:
- Hard or soft surfaces and individual items such as:
- Computers keyboards, desktop peripheral and desktops
- Doorknobs, door handles and light
- Telephones, remotes controls
- Elevator buttons
- Doctors and Nurses work stations
- Kitchen countertops and utensils
- Fruit and vegetables to kill mould spores and extend shelf life (food safe)
- Works in any environment on different items and surfaces
UV-C hand Held Sanitiser® Ideal for daily use on all surfaces, individual items and fabrics in:
- GP / Dentist surgeries
- Contact Cleaning Companies
- Estate Facilities & Janitorial Management Services
- Computer Cleaning Companies / keyboards and desktop peripherals
- Office Cleaning
- IT & Maintenance
- Day Care Centres
- Nursing Homes
- Nurseries (e.g. soft play areas, toys, etc.)
- Veterinary surgeries
- Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes (it is also food safe), Bars, Gymnasiums, etc.
- All Vehicles (internal and external surfaces, fabrics, handles, etc.)