The UV 110W Germicidal Unit is for disinfection of air and surfaces by direct UV light irradiation of rooms and open areas when persons are not present. Where persons present are fully protected by full body personal protective equipment. This means all skin, eyes and hair must be adequately covered and a UV blocking face shield worn at all times. Door interlocks or motion sensors turn off UV units when a person enters the area to prevent accidental exposure.
- UV tubes: 2 x 55 W (36″) germicidal UV-C
- Estimated useful life of UV germicidal tubes: 10,000 hours depending upon age, environment, switching and cooling.
- Reflector: Aluminium – UVL full spectrum grade
- Circuit protection: Appropriate MCB or fused spur
- Power supply: 220-240 V 50/60Hz
- Power: 110W
- Fuse protection: 3 A
- Weight: 4.5 Kg
- Weight with packaging: 6 Kg
- IP rating: IP 65
For International deliveries, please contact us for shipping costs at email@example.com or alternatively, please call 020 8540 3410
- For air and surface disinfection
- Mount over specific surfaces, conveyors or within cabinet enclosures for surface disinfection.
- Extruded aluminium housing with integral control gear
- Compact, lightweight and durable
- Modular design for multiple UV lamp installations
- Aluminium reflector for optimum UV light output
- Mounting brackets
- High frequency electronic ballast for optimum performance
- Optional wrapped tubes in clear UV-C transparent plastic to contain glass fragments in the event of breakage
- Essential for use in food applications