The Mobile Plasma Air Steriliser represents the beginning of a new generation of cleaning systems. Plasma technology has been in use for many years within the healthcare industry. Unlike most air purification system, the Plasma Robot does not use chemicals and is safe for people to be present whilst the unit is working.
Price on request
For International deliveries, please contact us for shipping costs at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, please call 020 8540 3410
The Mobile Plasma Air Steriliser can help control the spread of infection in hospitals as well as other commercial industries and corporate offices. This energy saving design sterilises more than 99% of the air after 1 hour of operation. It contains multiple sensors to inspect air quality, temperature, and humidity. This state of the art design includes an intelligent warning system that detects disruptions to fan operation or power supply.
How it works
A circulating fan draws in polluted air near the base of the unit. The air passes through an initial filter that removes large particles, such as dust, followed by a much finer secondary filter that removes some of the airborne microorganisms. At the core of the unit, after the first two filters, is the plasma chamber. Plasma is created by applying energy to gas, which causes it to become ionised – that is, some of the electrons become separated from the atoms of gas, leading to the formation of positive and negative ‘ions’ (negative ions are also known as ‘free radicals’). Airborne microorganisms that pass through the plasma chamber collide with the free radicals, which kill the bacteria and viruses on contact. After the plasma chamber, the air is passed through a carbon filter and HEPA filter, which remove the remains of any microorganisms, as well as any odours. Fresh, sterilised air then emerges from the top of the unit.
The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has declared that indoor air is anywhere from 2 to 10 times more hazardous than outdoor air. Bacteria and viruses can be brought into facilities such as hospitals, offices and schools by visitors or patients and then transferred into the air by coughing, sneezing or even breathing. The Mobile Plasma Air Steriliser offers the chance to eliminate airborne germs before they have a chance to land on food, computers or medical instruments and begin multiplying. The Mobile Plasma Air Steriliser can help to control the spread of infection in hospitals, and will even eliminate ‘superbugs’ such as MRSA. Thanks to its compact design, castors and 360-degree handle, the Mobile Plasma Air Steriliser can be easily moved to wherever it is needed. Furthermore, thanks to its dedicated app, it can be operated remotely from any PC, tablet or mobile device running Windows, Android or iOS, giving you the option of turning on the device wherever you happen to be.
- Can be controlled via Wi-Fi using a PC, tablet or other portable devices running Windows, Android or iOS
- Waterproof touch-control panel with high-precision buttons
- Energy-saving design
- Can be operated manually or set to automatically begin operation if the air quality in a room drops below a certain level
- Can be programmed to operate on a specific time schedule
- Intelligent warning system that can detect disruptions to fan operation or power supply
- Multiple sensors to inspect air quality, temperature and humidity
- Adjustable air flow speed
- No costly maintenance or replacement parts
- No chemical
Ideal for use in
- Hospitals: including operating theatres, in-patient rooms, sluice rooms, public waiting rooms, toilets, maternity wards and intensive care units
- Residential care homes
- Doctor’s surgeries
- Dental surgeries
- Food and beverage manufacturing plants
- Commercial kitchens
- Industrial manufacturing facilities, including sterile rooms
- Schools, colleges and universities