Showing all 4 results

Your home is the place where you should feel safe. Yet even the cleanest home harbours unseen bacteria and viruses that can cause serious illness to you and your family. Now you can protect your family and environment with the UVC Light Products. Used in hospitals for many years to sterilise instruments and sanitise against infection and cross contamination, UV-C technology can also be used safely to perform rapid disinfection of all hard surfaces and soft furnishings in the home. The germicidal light has also been proven effective against allergens such as mould, fungi spores and dust mites and their toxic faecal waste.